- 03-5526 2525
- [email protected]
- Mercu Worldwide, Level 5, No.7, Persiaran Sukan, Laman Seri Business Park, Seksyen 13, 40100, Shah Alam, Selangor.
If you are looking for a secured career to build a life out of sustainable and recession proof industry, then look no further than waste management.
- To support all administrative and secretarial works for the COO.
- To supervise meeting schedule & appointment and confidential matter professionally.
- To maintain a systematic filing system and safe keeping of important documents
- Keeping track of general administrative works and keeping record of incoming and outgoing documents i.e. memo approval, cheques, MOP and PO.
- Take transcribe minute of meeting during staff meeting.
- Responsible for performing general office duties.
- Undertake other ad-hock tasks as assigned by superior when necessary.
- Communicate with related authorities & customer etc. In all territories.
- Handling travel & accommodation arrangement.
- Convey, coordinate, supervise, pursue & follow up on instructions by the COOE to the respective management staff.
- Drafting, typing all correspondence.
- At least a diploma holder or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year in the same capacity.
- Computer literate and good knowledge of Microsoft Office Software.
- Excellent filing skills.
Location : Mercu Worldwide, Seksyen 13, Shah Alam, Selangor.
Syarat dan kelayakan seperti berikut:
- Warganegara Malaysia
- Berumur antara 18 tahun hingga 30 tahun
- Sekurang-kurangnya memperolehi Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia
- Berkemahiran dalam mengendalikan komputer
- Mempunyai lesen memandu B2 dan D
- Bekerja enam (6) hari seminggu
- Boleh bekerja lebih masa
Lokasi : Tanjung Duabelas Sanitary Landfill, Kuala Langat
- Execute the day-to-day Leachate Treatment Plant (LTP) plant operation, provide instruction to working shift, supervise and execute the routine operation.
- To ensure/supervise maintenance on LTP according to Operation and Maintenance Plans.
- To record the LTP equipment’s operational in good working condition, chemical usage, off-specifications scenario and takes corrective action as and when required.
- To supervise environmental monitoring and water sampling LTP.
- Preparation and submission of LTP performance monitoring report to LTP performance monitoring committee and Online Environmental Reporting (OER).
- To support SHE and ERT programs and excellent job execution for LTP operation.
- To attend competency certification process, fulfil competency requirement and maintain CPD hours.
- To report on operation activities, safety, health and environmental issue at site.
- To monitor contract/supplier/consultant activities in order to ensure the quality/performance, timeliness of work and within the contract period/amount.
- To undertake any and all other duties and responsibilities as so instructed by the superior.
- Preferably technician specializing in Environmental/Health/Safety or equivalent.
- Proven of project leader for landfills programs experience is a plus.
- Possess good organizational, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Minimum Diploma in Environmental Science or related technician field.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in water/wastewater treatment plant.
Alternatively, you may apply via QR code or by clicking “Deposit Resume” Button below:
Applicants are encouraged to apply via QR code or by clicking “Deposit Resume” button. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
No more posts to load.
Load More Posts
Enter your email here