- 03-5526 2525
- [email protected]
- Mercu Worldwide, Level 5, No.7, Persiaran Sukan, Laman Seri Business Park, Seksyen 13, 40100, Shah Alam, Selangor.
If you are looking for a secured career to build a life out of sustainable and recession proof industry, then look no further than waste management.
- To support all administrative and secretarial works for the COO.
- To supervise meeting schedule & appointment and confidential matter professionally.
- To maintain a systematic filing system and safe keeping of important documents
- Keeping track of general administrative works and keeping record of incoming and outgoing documents i.e. memo approval, cheques, MOP and PO.
- Take transcribe minute of meeting during staff meeting.
- Responsible for performing general office duties.
- Undertake other ad-hock tasks as assigned by superior when necessary.
- Communicate with related authorities & customer etc. In all territories.
- Handling travel & accommodation arrangement.
- Convey, coordinate, supervise, pursue & follow up on instructions by the COOE to the respective management staff.
- Drafting, typing all correspondence.
- At least a diploma holder or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year in the same capacity.
- Computer literate and good knowledge of Microsoft Office Software.
- Excellent filing skills.
Location : Mercu Worldwide, Seksyen 13, Shah Alam, Selangor.
Syarat dan kelayakan seperti berikut:
- Warganegara Malaysia
- Berumur antara 18 tahun hingga 30 tahun
- Sekurang-kurangnya memperolehi Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia
- Berkemahiran dalam mengendalikan komputer
- Mempunyai lesen memandu B2 dan D
- Bekerja enam (6) hari seminggu
- Boleh bekerja lebih masa
Lokasi : Tanjung Duabelas Sanitary Landfill, Kuala Langat
- Execute the day-to-day Leachate Treatment Plant (LTP) plant operation, provide instruction to working shift, supervise and execute the routine operation.
- To ensure/supervise maintenance on LTP according to Operation and Maintenance Plans.
- To record the LTP equipment’s operational in good working condition, chemical usage, off-specifications scenario and takes corrective action as and when required.
- To supervise environmental monitoring and water sampling LTP.
- Preparation and submission of LTP performance monitoring report to LTP performance monitoring committee and Online Environmental Reporting (OER).
- To support SHE and ERT programs and excellent job execution for LTP operation.
- To attend competency certification process, fulfil competency requirement and maintain CPD hours.
- To report on operation activities, safety, health and environmental issue at site.
- To monitor contract/supplier/consultant activities in order to ensure the quality/performance, timeliness of work and within the contract period/amount.
- To undertake any and all other duties and responsibilities as so instructed by the superior.
- Preferably technician specializing in Environmental/Health/Safety or equivalent.
- Proven of project leader for landfills programs experience is a plus.
- Possess good organizational, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Minimum Diploma in Environmental Science or related technician field.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in water/wastewater treatment plant.
Alternatively, you may apply via QR code or by clicking “Deposit Resume” Button below:
Applicants are encouraged to apply via QR code or by clicking “Deposit Resume” button. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
No more posts to load.
Load More Posts